219 Boat Club,
As a newly completed residential project spearheaded by Merint Developers, in collaboration with Atkins, Studio Hinge and Fourth Dimension Architects Private Limited, 219 Boat Club is designed using the world’s most exceptional glass with an enviable architectural aesthetic and luxurious furnishings.
With each of the building’s ten floors hosting just one residence, the apartments are generously proportioned, ranging from 7,649 square feet to 8,040 square feet, with majestic windows spanning the height of two levels, flooding the homes with natural light and stunning views of the surrounding verdant cityscape. Each apartment boasts a private deck with a 25-foot swimming pool and an indoor sunken Jacuzzi with lush views over the canopied treetops.
There are two master bedroom suites in each residence, with a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite spa-at-home bathroom. Choose between units with two or four additional bedrooms, making this an ideal move for a family. Sanctioned staff quarters, private service lifts, and communal amenities including a cinema room, gymnasium, and a rooftop terrace with swimming pool provide a luxurious level of living. The apartments come with three parking spaces and drivers’ accommodation.
For more information visit 219boatclub.com
An historic destination
- Pune’s rich heritage is documented as far back as 900 AD, during the Rashtrakuta dynasty, which made Pune a major agricultural settlement.
- Because the city was home to the Peshawas, the efficient prime ministers of the Maratha empire, an Indian power that dominated during the 18th century, it is considered to be the cultural capital of Maharashtra state.
- Shivaji Bhonsle, a famous Indian warrior king and a member of the Bhonsle Maratha clan, is known to have spent his childhood in Pune.
- Known as the “Oxford of the East”, Pune has more educational facilities than any other city in India, making it a prime place for families.
- Situated in the central-western region of India, the sprawling city enjoys great weather and lush landscaped areas amongst the high-rises.